The Adult Student Ambassador Program aims to foster a sense of belonging, provide networking and leadership opportunities, and inclusive community growth and engagement among the adult and nontraditional student population and across campus. Adult Student Ambassadors will serve as an example of success, support, and motivation for other undergraduate adult students. (Please note that this is not a paid position).
Questions about the program or application process should be directed to the program coordinator Alison Mackie at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also review FAQ at the bottom of this page.
Benefits and Rewards
- Sense of belonging
- Assist with social and educational events for adult students
- Networking and leadership opportunities
- Meet other adult students
- Resume builder
Expectation and Requirements
- Undergraduate and first degree seeking
- Nontraditional or Adult Students (24+) or Veterans
- Good academic standing
- Commitment to participate for at least two semesters
- Ability to attend the new ambassdaor kickoff event
Meet Our Ambassadors